Thursday, November 24, 2011

First Quiche Everrrrrrr

 As the title suggests, I made my first quiche ever.

My mom used to make quiche and I love those little appetizer quiches that are at parties and stuff, but I didn't realize how easy it is to make!

I had a pie crust to use, and I caramelized onions and added broccoli with garlic and salt, then put the veggies in the pie crusted pan. I couldn't find my pie pan so I made square quiche haha.

Next was the mozzarella cheese.  I ran out of that so I added mexican blend cheese on top of the veggies.

Next I mixed 4 eggs worth of egg white starter (I wasn't sure if it would turn out too runny, but it worked just fine!) and 1.5 cups of milk and poured it over everything and baked it for 30 minutes at 350F.  NOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment