Monday, September 12, 2011

Yay For Everyoneee!!!

Okay, so now this is a collaborative food blog instead of just my nomming. =)

Also since you all probably don't know each other, I'll vaguely introduce everyone (I'm bad with introductions).

Here's everyone who is on the blog (or was invited and hopefully will join soon!) and how I know them:

- Me:  I am me.

- Kevin:  In the GWU DPT program w/ me. Also goes on dates w/ me sometimes. =)

- Jeff:  Also in the GWU DPT program w/ me!

- Matt:  Went to Michigan with me and pushed me off sidewalks into bushes.

- Mike:  Went to elementary/middle/high school, and college together!

- Katie:  COUSINS! (and Sachs Waldman law firm co-workers)

- Andrea:  Worked at Probility Physical Therapy in Ann Arbor together!

- Rob:  Michigan buddies from freshman year!

- Nodair:  Also in the GWU DPT program w/ me!


In your first post, you can say where you live, and some stuff about yourself. If you want. And foodstuffs.

Okay, back to studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment