Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chicken Marsala


My first post!

So it was a Wednesday and I had a fair amount of work to do... so I made dinner with Jane instead!

I had picked up some mushrooms and fresh herbs at the grocery store the other day so I thought I'd give chicken marsala a try. I was also feeling creative earlier in the day and threw together a batch of chicken meatballs that we also had with the marsala.

The meatballs were super easy. Mix the following ingredients by hand, roll into meatballs, and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes:
  • 10 oz. ground chicken
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp. parmesan cheese
  • Progresso Italian bread crumbs
  • Italian Seasoning Mix (parsley, basil, oregano, thyme)
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
For the chicken, I used Emeril's recipe. Jane and I split up the prepping and cooking duties. It was also pretty easy. Served over some linguine and paired with a nice chianti, it was a fantastic distraction from our work!


1 comment:

  1. well done kevin.

    I feel slightly bad for the poor defenseless chicken though! :P

    ReplyDelete