Sunday, October 2, 2011

P-I-Z-Z-A, Pizza Pizza Everyday!

So, I really wanted pizza last night, so after we went grocery shopping and all got SO MUCH FOOD (yay!), I made a caramelized onion pizza. (Not pictured here because I forgot to take a picture, but I can promise you, it looked nothing like this...my dough always looks much more misshapen. Haha.)

The dough was so easy and turned out great, so I thought I'd post it here:

1 packet (0.25oz) of yeast
1 tsp of sugar
1 cup warm water

After 8-10 minutes, add 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 tsp of salt and 2 Tbs of olive oil.

Knead for 5 minutes, and let sit for however long (I only let it sit for like 15 minutes, and it still turned out good).

Pre-bake for 5 minutes, then I topped with sauce and the caramelized onions and slices of buffalo mozzarella. NOM


2 comments: